2013年9月12日星期四

Johnson's Ranking Boost

He is now the leading 20-something American golfer on Tour, with his fifth win lifting him to a tally that outstrips any of his peers.

"I felt like I played taylormade r11 this year," Johnson said. "Just have not been able to quite get it done. And it wasn't that my golf game was bad. Just the putts I needed to make, I just had not been able to make them and this week I felt like I didn't do anything crazy with the putter. I just made the ones I was supposed to."
The win also lifts him above both Martin Kaymer and US Open champ Rory McIlroy in the world rankings, with the two moving down to fifth and sixth respectively.
A good finish for Gary Woodland means he should rise above taylormade japan as well when the rankings are released tomorrow, with the 14-time major champ expected to be down in 38th place.

Weighing just 284 grams (an astounding 14 grams less than the Burner 07 and Burner 09 drivers), the ping rapture v2 driver English duo Justin Rose and Brian Davis finished joint sixth on Saturday, and that was good enough to lift Rose above Tiger Woods, who did not qualify for the FedEx Cup.
The TaylorMade Burner Superfast Fairways share the driver's aerodynamic head shape and, compared to Burner 08 fairways, are lighter in weight, longer in club-length by a half-inch, larger in size and deeper of face. All of these elements combined make for easier play and to promote increased distance. At 301 grams they're the lightest fairways TaylorMades ever offered. The fairway also features the largest clubhead size in a steel fairway, with the 3-wood measuring 200cc.

没有评论:

发表评论