2011年6月22日星期三

And suddenly remind of

Suddenly remembered before, is so naive, so carefree, so love to play, love it! But these are now all have no, all I have left is busy. Time, leaving is good, it is worth recalling. Worth sometimes friends get together for a chat. Worth, a lot of worth!!!!! Do you still remember? That fall, the school will be held in the sports meeting. A few of us do not have what the strong place of all, but still made it to. The high jump the task the teacher give it to you, even though some confidence all have no, but always insist again. Finally got the place!!!!! And our proud! 1500 m. is your journey! Remember how run the glorious? Although there is no competition. 200 M is you. Even to the last is thrown back!!!!! But also not lost. I, the long jump, the rainy day, to have the water a jumping pit. Finally get the whole body dirty, the only other what also have no!!!!! Remember? The DaDongTian, the coldest winter, the ground has a vast expanse of whiteness casts a layer of white snow. Some places have frozen up ice. Get up early in the morning bell sensei, were still get up, hit the hot water, wash a face... Everything has not changed, become just the ground wet! Want to use hot water through the stadium had to. Hand nearly fall hot water. A few of us or stumbling "went to play hot water"; And you, that winter is sick, good serious. During that time, the less you laugh!!!!! We worried about!!!!! Remember? The spring. We in order to play, went to the mountains, although is not high, but all mountain climbing or the panting!!!!! Finally is a harvest, saw many flowers. See a lot of beautiful scenery. To now have not forget... In the heart of sight or so clear!!!!! Little not or you, I like. Accompany you forever is the most happy, the most happy; But the time when you not accompany us to climb mountains, to play! You can only be in the home, give me a little regret! Remember? This summer, or soon heavy rain on Saturday shoes wet...... I remember caught a cold. In order to give you a birthday, so we decided to change the slippers to take to the streets. The street is full of water, if the shoes don't change, not like the wet!!!!! We rolled up leg, umbrellas, looked very funny, I also because this took a photograph, thanks a about! "Armed farmers go shopping" (just kidding), you see the laughed, that time! But my cold more serious! I like you, you ask me how cold so long time is not good, I didn't tell you the reason, but I never said to cheat you mean well, I just want to catch a cold, etc before and you speak! Make you less worry! I'm sorry... I suddenly remembered the chun xiaqiu winter walk through together!!!!! Friend!!!! Keep going... Maybe it can only leave each other photos, a a leave!

没有评论:

发表评论