2011年6月26日星期日

Look at the wrong person

It seems that I made a very low-level mistakes, but she will never know.
It is often, I'll take a hair hang freely girl as she gently on tiptoe, low steps, lest disturb her quiet, head down, afraid she saw I walk beside her, so, I ask myself, this is called like?
The default everything, I secretly looked up, look at her beautiful face, raise head, still low to, afraid to see her eyes, afraid to see her smile.
I just saw her hair, can't see that her face, could not see her smile, but I feel a kind of strange breath, a never smelt smell.
I'm going to look at her, so my view has turned three hundred and sixty degrees, but see her side walk to a boy, so close, that is jealous? Or jealous? My heart a little acid, have a very uncomfortable feeling, just her, can feel that I stood in the place not far from her?
Boring question mark, even if asked to export, it can represent?
The collapse of heart started to melt, so, it is a kind of can use what words to describe the feeling? His left foot, ready to follow up his right foot, I want to stay away from her a little bit far away that she's a bit breath to smell place.
The girl openings, that sounds strange, I have never heard, I'm curious sound source, look at the down the spread of the girl with long, that's not her, I see clearly, my heart began to comfortable, that is how long before things?
I dial hair in front of the dial the forehead, habitual make the hair, originally I see the wrong person, I said to myself, that is and how to celebrate?
It's not her, just like her behind a girl, so her? If she has to take care of her? I thought for a moment and then shrugged his shoulders, head also don't return to go away.
So, if the person is her words, what would I do? Let it be, because the man not at all.
It is about a time of a wrong, I see the wrong person, but understand oneself still love her.
The wind blows, and the fragrance of the hair has been blown, next time, I don't see the wrong person.

没有评论:

发表评论