2011年6月24日星期五

Choose carefully

Life has a lot to our own to choose, and face every time a choice, if we all do the careful consideration?????????? Because every time a choice may change the fate of our life, perhaps because we've also not reasonable, small waste a lot of should have their own opportunities, but I call on is please cherish what we now have choice:
A: I hope you can cherish into regular corporation of opportunities
B: I don't care success or failure, but also have a supermarket cashier
A: into the company than you learn in the supermarket, wise, learned, although interview than supermarkets difficult
B: is this, if this interview, I also don't cashier to do the Chinese New Year, the least of my hand to have some money
This is I see a dialogue, do not know to see this dialogue friend do they think about it, anyway I at least feel a little short-sighted, her idea I can understand, after all, again big dream also have to solve the problem. Eat I want to say that she didn't do our best to make take better chance he will later, no matter the NBA.
Facing life many choices and given our choice, can't we shouldn't power treasure?????????? If every time we need to do wrong choice of the back and a can always stay harbour, the good ship can only stopped in beach, waiting for the time, make its slowly decay into a pile of no use dead wood. The life is also can throw away fight and struggle, only the waste of life along???????
I don't know that I later life will be how to spend, the likelihood is magnificent and victorious, also may be mediocre life. But as long as given my power, gave me the chance to choose, I would never choose to give up easily.
As I have already lost so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论