2011年6月25日星期六

Ripe female summary man most eat which

I think I have to admit, that man is actually kind of vulnerable animals, especially in the intense competition of modern society. So in my view, the mindset of the independent ripe female, it more than those who got married, all fantasy by man's little girl to more lovely. Originally, the women seem to be cut out for secondary, in their relationships more passive and submission to tend to be in.
And those at the beginning of the little girl may seem to is a bird, according to people born delicate and touching, run into some things will be open eyes, "double ask you what to do? I'm afraid afraid!" But they had to think, men will encounter difficulties and setbacks, the man also will be very tired tired, the man also will burst out crying. When after a hard day's fight, the bed side of the men may just want to lie in bed rest for a while. Now that he has been so tired, then you don't and the charming force he several different way for you to say I love you, to rest him for a while, he just have the strength to you and the family to struggle! Unfortunately, the little girl often do not understand these, they are there just to ask for--I want the car, I want to, I want to go to the house foreign tourism, I want one carat diamond ring, I want you to carry me to and from work every day! Alas!!!!! They had to think, their own ever pay??????? They always know only request, and when you meet these requirements, they never-to be grateful.
There is little that is also let me this old man is very discouraged place. I really hope is his other half can financially independent. You know, everyone has his own goal in life to go to beat up and at this stage, the man can take care of you are feeling, can't take care of you is Richard. So in a relationship between men and women, women gain respect to, the first to do is of financial independence. Yes, can I to mortgage, the car can I come for, but at the very least, you have to have the ability to keep you alive, otherwise, you and a rice worm, what's the difference?
In this world, only the older woman, mature to let you feel spirit and economic double independent really worthy of respect. Yes, when a woman has a certain age, experience and confidence of the spirit, she will be the key moment like a mother as inclusive you, understand you, and support you. Believe me, if you do, you'll be thankful you man, and at the right time, absolutely not you expected to return you.

没有评论:

发表评论