2011年6月26日星期日

A man of deep heart companion

Life, my difficult and trouble, always seems more than others, but I am one is not willing to let others share for me, so when my heart is in gray. Must not to their own family members to speak, only quiet DeCang in their heart, the surface is a pair of very calm calm appearance.
But I was very clear own real state. Whenever this time, I really hope someone for I brushed filar silk without happiness can like little children, you lie down into a warm embrace, the comfort of the discourse by tender feeling, let me a deep sleep comfortably. But, I'm a man, god give man of definition is' tough and strong, is broad-minded, and very '. Because have the notion to control, I whether in unit and home, look is always in a good mood, really showed the sky fell also is not afraid of strength of character. Meet tough problem. I don't care to attitude; 'don't be afraid, everything will be good, this is in the world and I! "However, when a person, my heart will be very, very tumultuous bitterness. Actually, I in comfort other people, do not be afraid, but their fundamental hasn't figured out the real way to solve the problem, the thinking still are in the same kind of helpless state. Of course, when I to calm down, will always find a solution is to find,,, however, the mind go through, tortured and exhaustion, can let I seem to illness was not a happy. Really need someone to come into your mind, tapping into the deep inside my heart the most sincere voice, with feather fan gently harm to the comfort neural elements, let me to lie down in safety, make a true, relax and leisure. But, this man and who would it be? Is his family? Loved ones are need I hold up the sky. I think, if I in his place in the first, let relatives to worry about me worry, the sky, will fall down. Life then even more messy, more lost structured, more not dominate. Here I said these words, maybe net friends must have understood my inner world! I want to find some relatives of the "family" outside, is honest and kind, kind and warm, kind and considerate of "family"!!!!! The relatives, and will who will be? I really don't know, but I really need!!!!! If there is such a "family", and I'll put your mind to them without reserve open, his deep deposit at the heart of all the words, frankly to tell them!!!!! I would say three days and three nights, even several days to the night. I'm dying to have such a "family" came into my life, I expect that of "family" to appear! So, I can't help to write this, I am not looking for, because, look for the words have too much cold, dry, I am waiting for a tacit understanding, a kind of predestination, I always believe that fate existence! But such a fate, god is already arranged for me? I really don't know!!!!! However, my sixth sense told me that she was there, there must be the some parts of the world, it is where some people!!!!! I'm waiting for the tacit understanding and fate! I really hope she come of the sooner the better! Who is to do my heart into the friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论